6.11.2013

St.Louis :: Thursday

We haven’t done anything special with Stratton since Arden was born, and I feel bad for him. We try to give him special attention, but it’s hard especially lately with Arden being sick so much. So, when I found out the Monsanto meeting was in St. Louis this year, I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to have some time with just Stratton. We decided to have a “special Stratton trip” and do some fun things with him by himself. My meetings were over Thursday at noon, so when the rest of the Armor team left for home I stuck around and Jarrod and Stratton made it there about 2:30pm. If you are wondering about Arden, she got shipped to Gigi and Pops house.

Thursday night we had GREAT tickets to the Cardinals game (my 3rd Cardinals game of the week) and we had a fun time. Stratton really liked it. And he ate the whole time; hot dog, cotton candy, nachos, cheese fries, popcorn. . .I don’t know where he puts it all! It was a good game, too! They had 7 or 8 home runs! And every time there was a home run they shot fireworks, which Stratton loved!

IMG_0293

IMG_0289

IMG_0302

IMG_0304

IMG_0322

No comments: