6.25.2008

playing hooky . . .and a busy weekend ahead!

Yesterday I left work around 10am and took the rest of the day off! It'd been about 8 weeks since I had a haircut (that's an eternity to me) and I needed it re-colored, too before the wedding this weekend. So, I went to my hair appointment (which took 3 hours to do everything I needed done, I was a mess!) and after that Amy, a friend from church and I went and got a mani/pedi! Then I came home and finished the last of the birthday party invitations I have been working on, boy am I glad those are done and in the mail! Whew!

The rest of the week and weekend are going to be a bit on the busy side for us! Tonight we have church and I have to finish the rest of Jennifer's wedding programs!! Tomorrow night Jarrod has two ball games at 6:30 & 8:30 (I will really try to get some pics this time!) and it will be Amy's birthday so I am sure we will have to go out and eat or at least get ice cream to celebrate! Then we have the wedding rehearsal & dinner on Friday night. We are staying in Searcy Friday night. Jarrod's mom got us a hotel room because Jarrod's old bedroom at their house is full (I mean stacked to the ceiling) with wedding presents and other wedding related stuff. It will be the first time I've ever stayed in a hotel in Searcy! Saturday morning we (girls) are meeting at Terry and Margie's for hair and makeup. I think pictures are going to start at a little after noon. Jennifer & Daniel's wedding is at 3:00pm (I am a bridesmaid and Jarrod is an usher). Then after all the festivities are done in Searcy we have to high-tail-it to Hickory Ridge for  Kayla and Jason's wedding which is at 6:00pm. We are going to have a long & busy day on Saturday, but it will be a fun day! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post!!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Two weddings in ONE day?! I knew they were the same day but I didn't think you'd be able to do both! I hope you're not wearing heels the whole day :)

amber leann said...

Can't wait to see some pics!