6.25.2008

boxed birthday invitations

These are my newest creation, boxed invitations! They turned out super cute, but boy were they time consuming! I am glad there were only 25 of them I had to do!  These were designed for a little girls first birthday, which is around the 4th of July so I was asked to design an over the top invitation and incorporate a princess theme (specifically using a castle with fireworks behind it)  and the colors pink and silver. This is what I came up with!

IMG_0026 IMG_0025

I added little tiny crystals to the front of the invitation where the fireworks are and added a shimmery powder to the initials. The invitation was wrapped in a glittery tissue paper which was held in place by a monogrammed seal.

IMG_0023

The directions card is held in place by the ribbon and pulls out for easy access. 

IMG_0020

You can see more pics of this invitation on my

Distinctly Pink Blog!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Oh those are FABULOUS. I am beyond impressed.

amber leann said...

Those are awesome as always!