6.23.2008

P.S. . .

I hate movies that make me cry! I watched P.S. I Love You Friday night while I worked on some projects Jarrod was working on the farm and said he'd be out late and I had some things I needed to sit down and do. Well, so much for that! I cried for a straight hour and a half! I hate that! By the time the movie was over I had a Rudolph red nose, red blood-shot eyes and a headache so bad there isn't enough Tylenol in the world to cure it! I guess it had an ok ending, but still! This is just a warning, if you haven't seen it, be prepared. You'll need an entire box of tissues a pillow and a blanket and a BIG box of chocolates (I had M&M's and it wasn't doing the trick) I had to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies to condole myself!.  And make sure your better half isn't around to see you as you morph into a sad, sobbing mess!

I am glad Jarrod called and let me know he was on his way home, so I could tidy up and clean up all my tissues strewn all over the living room, and fix my face or at the very least wipe the mascara streaks off my blotchy face.

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

hahaaha. I f-fwd'd through a lot of that movie. And I didn't like the ending. Ugh. :)