11.03.2010

Just can't get enough?

So as you can tell from pretty much all my blog posts now, our life revolves around Stratton. Whatever did we do before he was around?? Lately he is such so much fun! Exhausting? Yes. But still such a joy to be around, I just can't get enough. . . and I even find myself a little sad when he's gone to bed lately! There isn't enough time to spend with him these days! He is so full of energy and is learning new things everyday! It amazes me how much he has grown in the last couple of months, he's a walking, talking toddler now! He is such a mess, too! He's always doing something funny and loves to be silly and make us laugh!

IMG_3525 

IMG_3526

IMG_3528

IMG_3529

2 comments:

amber leann said...

I know you hear this all the time, but seriously, he is the cutest kid EVER! Love all the pics!

kristen g. said...

Isn't it weird to think about life before kids? Stratton is so cute, I'm dying to see him again. :)