11.03.2010

Halloween 2010~ The costume . . .

We sent the skunk costume back and I found an inexpensive lion costume at Old Navy that had a hood instead of a separate piece like the skunk had. When I brought it home I tried it on him and he actually wore it around for a long time, he didn't act like it bothered him at all! I was really excited and we practiced "roaring" all week! Well when Saturday rolled around he decided he didn't like it again. Figures. He had it on for about half an hour before he threw a major fit. Honestly I don't blame him. The lion suit was fleece and lined and it was pretty warm outside, so he was burning up in it. So it didn't make it to the party and no one got to see it but Jarrod and I. He actually went through three different outfits that night after a couple of spills and accidents.

IMG_3501 

IMG_3504

IMG_3507

IMG_3508

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

I like the crying one the best :)