8.17.2010

Bloggy Blues!

I have heard the cry of the masses!! It's been too long since the last time I posted!! And it's only been 2 weeks!! Time flies. . .when you're busy!! We have been a blowin' and a goin', as Jarrod would say! Stratton has gotten much better at daycare! He has quit crying when we leave him! Yay! BUT on the downside, he did get his first disciplinary form for biting another kid!! Ugh!! He does have a little temper and he has been showing it alot more lately . . .more about that in another post. . .

Here are a few random pics of (what else?) Stratton I have taken in the last 2 weeks. . . .

Oh, I think he might have started his terrible 2's a year early?? He has started throwing a fit and bucking and screaming sometimes when I put him in his car seat! A spat on the leg usually will get him to straighten up, but I am worried that he might be a little more strong willed than I thought.

IMG_3101

Don't send me dirty emails. This was just going from my mom and dad's house across the gravel road to my grandparents house! Stratton thought he was big stuff!! He kept his hand on the shifter- haha!

IMG_3121

IMG_3123

Sunday night after church we went to eat with my parents at Cracker Barrel, where my mom gave him a biscuit with jelly! I don't know if he will ever eat plain bread again- thanks, mom. If you didn't know Stratton had my parents wrapped around his fingers, take a look at this. . .

IMG_3126

Last night it was actually tolerable to be outside, so we played in the yard for awhile. We have a pretty nice size front yard, but where does my son want to play. In the flowerbeds on on the sidewalk. Here is Stratton sitting in the flower bed- eating mulch. I don't get the allure of eating pieces of dirty wood? Boys!?!

IMG_3127

Ahhh. . .washing that mulch down with some juice! Do you see his poor knees?? He needs to figure out the walking by himself thing to relieve those red knees!!

IMG_3128

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

haha. I don't think the 2's are terrible--it's from about 15-22 months that is awful, then 2 is really fun, then 3 is terrible! But I hear 4 is GREAT. :)I think at his age he is probably just frustrated w/ not being able to communicate and that's why they act out. It gets much better once they can talk!!! Although then they NEVER shut up. :) haha. Love the pic of him w/ your parents. Precious!

amber leann said...

Love all those sweet pics! I agree, 2 is so much fun. I have to say that I am really enjoying 3 as well!!!