4.08.2010

Dr. Appointment

Really nothing new. He thinks now that I might have H. pylori. They took more blood to run a test to look for antibodies in the blood that indicate exposure to H. pylori. If I do have it I will most likely be treated with antibiotics, and hopefully that will be enough, but if I don't have it. . . .I really don't know. I guess on to another test. At this point I think it's a process of elimination. Ugh. I felt horrible yesterday, I actually left work because I thought I was going to be sick. After a little Phenergan,  am feeling a little better today. I just never know when it's coming, I could be fine one minute and the next feeling like I am about to be sick. It's super frustrating to not know what is wrong and what to do to make it better! I will go back to the doctor in two weeks. They said it will take a little while to get the results back from the blood test, since it has to be sent off. So, I guess I'll just be waiting to see what the test can tell us, if anything.

3 comments:

kristen g. said...

I'm so sorry you're still dealing with this! I wish you could just be all well and not have to worry about it, it's just too much with everything else going on right now. Know that I love you and will keep praying for you!

Kayce said...

Hopefully, this will be the answer to your problem and they can get it fixed quickly. Hope you're feeling somewhat better.

amber leann said...

My goodness! I hope they find answers for you and soon! Praying for you daily!