5.12.2009

Something else to look forward to!

 WEB_BALCONY1B

MY FAVORITE PLACE TO BE. . . . . THE BEACH!!!!

THE WHITE SAND, THE CRASHING WAVES, THE OCEAN AIR        & THE SEAFOOD!!!

We are going to the beach!! On June 4th-8th, just three weeks away!!  We decided over the weekend. Jarrod's mom and dad and Jennifer and Daniel are going too! We are all going to split a 3 bed/3 bath condo in Perdido Key. I am so excited! I just knew we wouldn't be able to get away before the baby came, but we are leaving on a Thursday and coming back on the following Monday, so it will be a short trip. That should still give us 3 whole days, so I think 3 days is better than no days! 

WEB_BALCONY1C

We are staying at the Beach Colony in Perdido Key. I have never stayed there before, but the pictures look really nice. I hope we are not disappointed. The condo is larger than our house! I am looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing and laying on the beach with a good book, that to me is the most relaxing thing in the world!!  Hmm. . . the only drawback, finding some swim suits that fit my ever expanding belly?!?! Yikes!!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

I'm going swimsuit shopping this week. Stupid Old Navy is only carrying their maternity line on the website, so you can't try them on without ordering first. I'm going to Motherhood outlet too. I'll let you know if I find anything good and/or cute. ha.
I'm bummed I won't be in NW FL that weekend, I'm coming the next weekend. Oh well. Looks like I'll just have to come to AR again!

amber leann said...

Sounds like FUN!! Yay for a vaca!