5.16.2009

Skinny us. . .

ck2003[1]

I HAD to share this! Kristen sent this to me today. . . Kate has been looking through Kristen's old photo albums (apparently she thinks it's funny that Kristen was actually young once. . . ) and they came across this one! Wow! Kate told her we looked "skinny", and I have to agree! We were HOT!! This was taken in June of 2003, on of my many trips to Ft Walton Beach, Fl. After I graduated from Harding my mom and dad bought me a plane ticket to go see Kristen who was visiting her parent's (pretty sure she lived in Little Rock at this time) it was a fun week! So, I am definitely growing my hair back out, wasn't it pretty?! [Thanks, Kristen! I needed a pick-me-up today!!]

2 comments:

amber leann said...

It has been FOREVER since I have seen your hair long!

kristen g. said...

HOT mamas!!!!