2.25.2009

Really??? That's in there??

IMG_1005 IMG_1006 IMG_1007 IMG_1020

IMG_1009 At 15 weeks . . . . so, I think I may have more of a belly than I  first thought! It's a small baby bump but it is definitely there!  The visual of an actual orange next to my belly is really strange. 

I got my new maternity jeans in yesterday and had to try them on. Wow are they comfy! I may never go back to regular jeans again! I am lucky in that GAP makes my favorite jeans cut in maternity sizes!  They look pretty much like my regular ones just with a stretchy knit band instead of a zipper and button! Fabulous!  Hey, this maternity clothes thing might not be so bad after all!

3 comments:

kristen g. said...

Haha, I love the orange! :) And your bump is pretty itty bitty! But it's cute, and I'm so glad you love your new jeans.

amber leann said...

AWWWW! You look sooooo cute!!! Do they make the maternity in long sizes? I may need some later, lol!

Shea said...

CUTE! I said the same thing about maternity clothes. Jeremy wishes they made them for men!