7.21.2014

The cast comes off!

It’s only been a little over 3 weeks, but that was long enough! He was such a trooper about getting it cut off, too! I thought he might be a little scared of the saw, but he just smiled and laughed the whole time! He did start to cry a little when she wanted to wash his arm off after the cast came off. I think he was just scared it was going to hurt. I bet his arm felt funny. He kept saying it was sore. I ended up letting him go to work with me the rest of the day since he was complaining of it being so sore. But he never really complained about it much more.

IMG_2913IMG_2914

IMG_2915IMG_2916

Whew! I know he’s glad to get it off and so I am!

It was such a pain to wrap it up before taking a bath every night!

Now he can go to swim day and water day at school!

And swimming at Pops and Gigi’s house! Yay!!

No comments: