3.06.2014

A New Home. . .

. . .for Armor Seed Corporate!

We moved last Friday and Saturday (before the ice and sleet) to the offices next door. They will be doing some construction to the interior to make us a larger conference room, and a front office, but most of the offices, including mine are pretty much ready. They are going to repaint our trim and do some touching up here and there, but nothing major. That’s one thing that has been so hard about this weather. We’d all anticipated coming in on Monday and setting our offices up (and computers, networks, etc. . .) but because of the weather no one came in on Monday, Tuesday the computers and networks got set up and then yesterday those that were here still didn’t have access to the internet or our main network, so they unpacked a lot of stuff. I had to come in today because they finally got everyone up and running and I had to unpack all my office stuff! And there was no way I could bring the kids up here with the construction going on! It was crazy this morning! They gutted the entire front where a reception desk was and three walls! It was so loud! They got it all ripped out by 2pm so maybe the worst is over! (Yeah, right!) It will be so nice when it’s all finished! I am really going to have to do some work making my office look nice. I didn’t go to much trouble before since I knew we’d be moving relatively soon. This time Kelly says we will be here at least 10 years. . .but I think I’ve heard that before!

I have a lot of work to do decorating!! But, on the bright side, I have a window now!!

IMG_1981

A big blank slate

IMG_1982

IMG_1983

No comments: