12.26.2013

Christmas Eve :: Part 2

Christmas Eve at Grandpa and Grandmas is always my favorite get together. The entire family comes in, we eat (way too much) the kids open presents and then the adults play Dirty Santa. We always have such a good time. For the most part it's the one time of year we are all together, so it's just nice to get to visit with those that we don't see as much.






It's probably my favorite also because its still Christmas Eve, the best part of Christmas. I like the anticipation I think better than the actual event! It was late by the time we got back home and got the kids in bed. Although Stratton really didn't fight us! When we went out in the yard to sprinkle his reindeer food he was certain he saw Santa's sleigh way up in the sky, I'm pretty sure it was a plane or star. . . But who knows!

No comments: