6.18.2013

What’s happening at Arden’s crib

I find her sitting up most of the time these days. . .no standing up yet, but I am sure that is soon to come since she loves to stand up. Most of the time when she wakes up we know it pretty quickly because she starts playing with the aquarium/sound machine on the side of her bed. She turns it on and off, and on and off and on and off. . . and we can hear it on the monitor. Especially since she slaps the on/off button and we hear “whack !” over and over and over. . .and there isn’t a snooze button on the baby monitor, although that’s a thought!

Busted! We’ve just had the baby monitor camera sitting on the side of the crib since Arden was born, but I think we are going to have to mount it or move it! I went to get her up from a nap and found her playing with it!

IMG_0495

This is how I found her Saturday morning. . .

IMG_0508

. . . she was reaching for something? But there was nothing in the floor? Who knows!

Prisoner!

IMG_0509

This morning when I went in to get her up she had three blankets all pilled up in her lap! (Like she was ready to take them with her) And she didn’t like it when I pulled 2 of them away from her and only let her keep one! Oh and there was no pacifier to be found! I have no idea where it went?! I looked in the crib, in the floor. . .I think she might have ate it!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Ian used to stash his pacifiers between the crib mattress...no idea how he got them there but anytime i changed his crib sheet i would find like 5 or 6 paci's in there!
She looks pretty guilty in those pics...hehehe.

Shea said...

Oh how this makes me laugh! Just like Carly! We reload the crib every night with the paci's she's thrown out. Who ever said boys were a mess?! Girls (in my opinion) are way worse! She's such a cutie though--both of your babies are :)