4.05.2013

Friends

These aren’t that great of pictures- I took them with my phone and doesn't take good pictures at all! But I snapped these Sunday night, we went to Mazzio’s after church with Ryan, Erica, Carson, Livy and Parker! Livy and Stratton are about 3 months apart (she’s older)and Parker and Arden are about 6 months apart (he’s older). Erica is one of my sweetest friends and we love spending time with their family!! Stratton follows their oldest son, Carson (who is 7) around like a little lost puppy. He thinks Carson is the coolest!! We have always tried to get Stratton and Livy to play together, but just recently they have really taken a liking to each other! After church Livy will come up to him and say “Stratton, come chase me!!” and off they go! It’s too cute. I hope they will be good friends as they grow up. And if it just so happens to lead to more. . .well that would be alright with me!! Are arranged marriages totally obsolete these days?? I’m thinking we could have a 2 for one deal. . .

2013-03-31 19 43 56

Arden (6 months) & Parker (12 months)

I have a similar picture of Stratton and Livy at this age.

And here they are today!

2013-03-31 19.58

Stratton & Livy ~ Sweet Friends!

No comments: