4.01.2013

Easter 2013

Easter Afternoon

It was such a dreary and cold morning. So much for cute outside pictures! We managed a few quick pictures of the kids dressed in their Easter outfits right after church.

DSC_1211

DSC_1212

DSC_1217

DSC_1219

Family shot

DSC_1223edited

I cropped this from another picture. . .Too funny. . .Priceless expression!

DSC_1226cropped

We spent the afternoon at my grandparent’s house eating, visiting and hunting more eggs!

DSC_1239

Arden driving across the road

DSC_1240

“Give me the wheel dad!”

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

These are too cute. At least you got to wear your Easter clothes?! We will have a redo next Sunday I guess....I almost took a pic of the 4 of us in our pjs and bed hair and no makeup but BG would have been less than thrilled sharing his green face with the world.