11.03.2012

Peebles farm and pumpkin patch

Tuesday October 30th

I had promised Stratton back months ago that we would take him to the pumpkin patch this year. Well. . .things have been busier than I anticipated and suddenly I realized that if I was going to keep my promise I was going to have to take him TODAY! So, we dropped Arden off at our favorite babysitter's . . . My grandparents. . . Then we headed to McCrory. The weather was perfect and by the time we got there it was 2pm and we had the place pretty much to ourselves! Stratton had a blast just running around playing and chasing the chickens. He loved the animals the best, of course. We had a fun time, its the first time we've had just "Stratton-Mommy time" since Arden was born. After we left the pumpkin patch I dropped Stratton off with my dad who was driving the grain cart, and went to pick up Arden. I swung back by the field and picked Stratton up on our way home. Surprisingly, he didn't throw a fit or argue at all! He was soo good all day!



The goats were his favorites, he fed one some corn on the cob. . .


This boy! Here he is "looking at their beans" . . . He already looks like a farmer, or crop consultant!


No comments: