10.18.2012

She sleeps!

Tuesday night after she ate at 8:30 and it took her awhile to go to sleep but once she did she was out, so I laid her down in her bed between 10 and 10:30, then I went to bed since Jarrod usually takes the next feeding. Well, the next time I heard her on the monitor I looked to see what time it was. . . It was 3 am! I woke Jarrod up and asked him if he'd been up with her and I just didn't hear her, but he said no. Before I could get up she was back asleep and she slept for another hour. So she went a little over 7 hours between feedings and slept for 5 and a half hours straight! And when I fed her at 4 she went right back to sleep afterwards and slept till around 7! I could get used to this. . .but I won't because I'm sure it won't be a every night occurance just yet!

No comments: