10.09.2012

Arden is 3 weeks old

Saturday, September 29th

Aunt Brandye got Stratton an autographed jersey from Ryan Aplin! He was excited to wear it to the game on Saturday! Jarrod's parents came to town and the guys went to the game and us girls went to the mall and then to Red Lobster.


The week went by really fast. Especially considering we are getting by with such little sleep. Arden's sleeping is still very sporadic. One night she'll eat and go right back to sleep, other nights she's up crying for hours?! Its very frustrating! We had an especially hard night on Saturday. We didn't get to bed till late since the guys were gone to the ballgame and it was a rough night being up with Arden. I don't think we got more than 2 hours of sleep. . . So Sunday morning we packed the kids up and headed for the Ridge! We ate lunch with my parents and grandparents and left Stratton there for the night!! We did take Arden by my nanny and papa's house since they hadn't gotten to see her yet.

Tuesday night Jarrod had to work late and it was the first time I had the kids by myself. Stratton was awful. He threw such a temper tantrum that I had to give myself a timeout so that I didn't lose control! That boy is wearing us out. And the thing that is the most frustrating is we don't know how to deal with it. You can't reason with him when he's like that and you can't put him in timeout and spanking him doesn't phase him either. Nothing works! Plus, I'm still not really physically able to fight him and he knows that. He is really taking advantage of the whole situation. Please pray that we can figure out a punishment that works, or that he gets over this phase!

Wednesday, October 3rd- Arden's 3 weeks old



No comments: