9.15.2012

Thursday at the hospital


Wednesday night was actually not too bad. Jarrod had to wake Arden up to eat, but she would down the 30mls we were told to make sure she got and then go right back to sleep. I on the other hand had a rough couple of hours trying to manage my pain when I'm sensitive to so many pain meds is hard. I decided to let them do a combo epidural/spinal so that when the operation was over they could still administer meds through the epidural. It worked really well on Wednesday, but by that night I was needing more! I decided to try it with just oral pain medications. It took them till the next morning to come and actually take my epidural out! So between being in pain and of course uncomfortable it was a little bit of a rough night.

Thursday was a long day. My mom came and stayed the afternoon so Jarrod could go get a shower and rest and his friend, Steven's house. Then Thursday evening Jarrod's mom and dad brought Stratton back for a visit. So far I've just been blown away by his interest in the baby! He constantly wants to hold her and help with her!


Holding his sister!


Helping put her cap back on.


See my new shirt! I love his expression above!


No comments: