6.25.2012

Stratton is the king?!

At his Gigi and Pop’s house anyways!

Resampled952012-06-229521-27-3195815

Friday, since Jarrod and I would be getting back late from Little Rock, my mom picked Stratton up from school and took him to their VBS in Hickory Ridge. Their theme had to do with pirates- hence the sword. . .I’m not real sure how the necklaces came into play. but Stratton loves anything like that stuff that lights up. My mom sent this picture to me from her phone, all I could do was roll my eyes, shake my head and laugh!  They are so silly!

And since Jarrod was scheduled to work all night Saturday night, Stratton got to stay with his Gigi and Pops until Sunday, and they met us at church at VV Sunday Morning. Jarrod went in at 7:30pm Saturday night and got home at 5:30 am Sunday morning. He met us for church at 10am. . .I would have had to sleep longer, but he’s not much of a day-time sleeper! Then after church we all went to Red Lobster, and met up with Dillon and Brandye, that was fun. The 6 of us rarely get together anymore, we’re all so busy! Then we went home and Stratton and I took a nap! Jarrod’s parent’s and Jennifer, Daniel and Archer came over around 4pm to have Father’s Day with Jarrod’s dad. The boys got to play for awhile before we went out to eat at O’Charley’s.  They all left around 7:30. It was a loooonnggg day! But those are usually the most fun! I love seeing Stratton and Archer play together. I’m glad that they are close enough in age to where they can play well together.

No comments: