6.29.2012

Blank Slate

Here is Arden’s room- Freshly painted and ready for some personality!

IMG_0897

The wallcling I is a 4’x 3’ and I’m not really sure where to put it?

IMG_0898

I have a ton of ideas on what I want to do! But not a lot of time!

IMG_0899

We have a white shelf that will go over the changing table.

IMG_0905

Maybe in the next few weeks we can get it all decorated! Cushions are being made for the glider, I think my mom is going to make a valance out of the same paisley material to match. I bought a mirror from Pottery Barn, and my mom and I both have picked up some accessories. Once we get the big things up (shelf, mirror and wallcling) I can decide on what I want to do with the other artwork I’ve designed for the room. I’m excited to start “frosting” the cake- it’s my favorite part!!

1 comment:

amber leann said...

Can't wait to see it finished! It will look fab and will
Be perfect!!