5.28.2012

A Full Friday!


After the doctor's appointment we took Stratton to All Aboard for lunch. He loved it!




After lunch we went to the mall for a couple of hours and did some shopping. Stratton took a short nap in the stroller. I even bought baby girl a fabulous frilly dress for next spring!
We had a "double doozie" cookie break, finished up our shopping  at the mall and headed for Gene Lockwoods. We got Stratton the cutest pair of Chaco's! I just love Gene Lockwoods! I refrained from buying the itty bitty Toms. . .this time anyway! Next stop was Gander Mountain before meeting up with Jarrod's parents and Jennifer, Daniel and Archer for dinner. Then we all went back to Terry and Margie's house so Margie could open her Mother's day gifts (finally!). The boys played for awhile before Jen and Daniel took Archer home. It was such a fun (and- whew!-Full) day. I was exhausted!! I think I went to bed around 10pm? Even though I was tired, it was still hard to relax from the day's excitement!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I'm glad Stratton liked all aboard! M keeps asking to go back :)

kristen g. said...

What a cool place, Ian is pretty disappointed the grocery store here doesn't have a train like Wegmans. Genius idea to put trains in a restaurant! I wonder if there are others like it?