4.28.2012

1st trip to the zoo this year!

We decided since the weather was so nice we’d try and take Stratton to the zoo after my Dr. Appt. We went to Copeland’s to eat lunch and then headed to the mall for a bit, I just knew Stratton would pass out in the stroller and get a nap before the zoo- I was wrong! We got to the zoo around 2pm and it was nice and sunny (there was a chance of rain) but it was HOT! Apparently all the animals thought so too, because a lot of them were no where to be found! The LR zoo was a joke compared to the Memphis zoo. The more zoo’s we visit the more I realize how great the Memphis zoo really is! We still had a good time, but only stayed a little over an hour since it was so hot!!

IMG_0668

IMG_0671

Clinging to J for dear life! He was scared of the lion!!

IMG_0673

We stopped in Searcy on our way home and dropped S off with Jarrod’s parents for the weekend. I have a LONG to-do list for this weekend before we are off on vacation on Wednesday! I hope I can get it all done by the time Sunday rolls around!!

No comments: