9.11.2011

Go Red Wolves!

We took Stratton to the ASU vs. Memphis Tigers football game last night and he did way better than I expected. I was really afraid that he would get bored and want to run around, but to my surprise he was enthralled! The only time he got a little restless was during half-time after the band did their thing and there wasn’t much going on.

IMG_0431

Hal, the mascot came out on the field with the football team riding a motorcycle! It was almost too much for him to handle!! He was so excited!

IMG_0429

IMG_0430

He kept asking “Where’s wolf” or “Where’s Hal”. He would just wave when he saw the mascot! He got really into the game too, and would yell “Get ‘em!” and one time I think he was talking to the QB, he was yelling “LOOK!” and pointed to the open WR! Too funny!! He also learned how to HOWL, which I have got to get on video, it’s too cute! We had a really good time and I’m hoping that we will get to go to more of the games this year! By the way we won! I can’t remember the exact score but it was bad like 40-something to 3?!

No comments: