8.06.2011

Date Night

Jarrod had to work late (sigh, again) last night, so Stratton and Mommy had a fun date night! We started off at Kiddly Toes, where he got measured for new shoes! By the way- I feel like an awful mom. I thought he was an 8, NOPE! He's a full 9, could use a 9.5 in certain brands! So we bought two new pairs of shoes for him! Wow, seems like we were just there and he was a 7.5! Also, he refused to take his sunglasses off in the store, so he was Mr. Cool and all the girls (they have college age girls working there most of the time) thought he was soo cute (uh, yeah he knows how to work the ladies already!) Then he walked around the store saying "I like those!" which they thought was adorable. . . I'm surprised we didn't get a discount they were all ohhing and ahhing over how cute he was. My kid loves shoes. And if you know his parents you can't be surprised. Jarrod and I both have a thing for shoes.

After I dragged (seriously, he didn't want to leave!) him away from the shoe store we hit up Old Navy and then had dinner at Shorty Smalls before going to the Mall. He was so Great! He rode in his stroller the whole time and didn't complain once! We bought lots of stuff at Gap (his favorite!) and since he was being so good I decided to take him to Build-A-Bear for the first time. He loved it! He picked a brown puppy dog which he dressed in a football uniform (he looks like he is ready for some Red Wolves Football!) we left the mall around 8pm and pulled in our house the same time Jarrod did. He was pleased (ha-ha not really!) to see that Stratton and I are spending his overtime money faster than he can make it! : ) We love you, honey!!

We really did have a great night, and actually it was Stratton's idea to go shopping, he asked to go! What can I say, it must be the genes?! Also, I think he knows that he usually gets a toy of some sort if we go shopping and he's good! Oh well.

"Daddy, wook! New Shoes!"

Playing in his tent with his new puppy

1 comment:

amber leann said...

Too funny! LOVE it!!