7.12.2011

Stratton’s REAL birthday

So Today was Stratton’s “real” birthday, we’ve had 2 parties and 2 more left to go this weekend, so it’s kinda like his birthday week. . . we’ve been so busy I haven’t had much time to mull over the fact that my baby is 2 years old. Which is probably a good thing! Jarrod had to work late, again (In fact we aren’t sure when he will be home tonight) so Stratton and I had fun playing in the pool (I decided to see what would happen if I put the slide beside it- he loved it!) and eating popsicles. We even had a picnic supper outside on the front porch! I hope he had a good day, and hopefully we will get to do something fun as a family tomorrow night!

Big Splash!

DSC_0848

DSC_0850

DSC_0853

DSC_0855

He slipped and went under. . .he thought it was funny!

DSC_0857

DSC_0858

DSC_0859

No comments: