7.02.2011

I dig DIRT!!

Last Friday night we went to Hickory Ridge to eat fish with my mom and dad. Afterwards we went to their house and Stratton had a big time digging in the field behind their house. The beans were just coming up so he was "diggin' up beans" which just goes to show you my parent's will let him get away with anything! : ) We also had to go visit Grandma and Grandpa so he could take them some flowers he picked out of Gigi's yard.

 

IMG_0157

IMG_0151

Such a BOY!!

IMG_0167

After he dumped dirt on his head. . . yes, he's smiling!?!

IMG_0161

He gets excited when he sees a crop duster

IMG_0158

IMG_0164

 

 

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

What a BOY. I don't think either of my kids will ever dump dirt on their heads. City kids, I tell ya! :) It looks like S has gotten taller again....