7.22.2011

Bad Mommy

So I have finally uploaded all my posts from the past 2 weeks. . .if you are wanting to catch up it may take you awhile since I haven’t posted anything since the 4th of July and here it is the 22nd! I have added all Stratton’s parties and all about his new room! So, if you have some (ok, a lot) free time take a look at what we’ve been up to. I will try to do better!!

I my defense-things have been insane. Jarrod is working like crazy, we’ve been birthday-ing it up and work for me is super busy and stressful! We have a big meeting in a week and I have to give a presentation to the entire company. . . along with planning the meeting and doing the stuff I do everyday! And I have had lots of invitation projects in the past few weeks too. I remember my mom saying “A woman’s work is never done”- she was so right!

3 comments:

kristen g. said...

I was surprised you even did the blog! I know you are so busy, and it's not easy w/ J being gone working late all the time. It takes us 3 days to recover when Brett is gone 1. ha. Love all the pics, but my kids will not see them--no Chuck E Cheese or powered tractors for these kids! (Yesterday Kate threw a HUGE fit about going to CEC....there were 4 school buses in front of it...so No we did not go!!)

Christina Staggs said...

You're such a bad mommy : )

kristen g. said...

And proud of it!