1.14.2011

Stratton's first ASU Basketball Game

I know some of you [ok, probably all of you] reading our blog get tired of me telling you how well behaved and good in public my son is. . .well he IS! We took him to his first ASU basketball game and he did excellent!! He didn't fuss or cry or act out once! He seemed memorized by what was going on on the court. He didn't know what to think of the Mascot "Howl" a huge stuffed Red Wolf (uh, who can blame him??) and he also really like the cheerleaders and dancers. . . just like a man. He caught on to when to clap really quickly,m too. I was surprised at how well the game kept his attention. I really didn't know what to expect, but I am glad we decided to try it. We had such a good time and can't wait to take him to another game! We are planning on taking him to the Globe Trotters in February now, too! 

DSC_0597

DSC_0599

DSC_0603

DSC_0607

DSC_0608

DSC_0614

No comments: