5.03.2010

Jennifer's Baby Shower

Due to the weather, we were only able to decorate about an hour before the shower, so it didn't get as much "tweaking" as I would have liked, but the main thing is that Jennifer had a great shower and got lots of great baby stuff and we were all able to spend the day together! Here are some pics of the table. I made the banner, cupcake toppers, candy bars, Hershey kisses and decorative tins. I also made the oreo truffles on sticks and pretzel sticks and cream cheese mints-all BLUE of course!!

banner

IMG_2700

cupcakes

IMG_2699cropped

IMG_2693

IMG_2695

IMG_2686

IMG_2687

IMG_2691

IMG_2694

IMG_2701

Stratton looked so cute, I wish I had taken more pictures at the shower, but I was busy watching Jennifer opening all her neat stuff. And also watching my son be passed around! He was quite the attraction!

I think Jennifer still has one more shower at her school but she shouldn't need much! She got loads of stuff-and she got a good mix of both practical and cutesy stuff! She is due June 12th just 6 weeks away! It's weird to think when I was as far along as she is I had a baby?!

2 comments:

JenniferJ said...

Thanks again for everything! I loved all the decorations and really appreciate all your hard work! You're the best!

kristen g. said...

it looked beautiful, i love the banner!