5.24.2010

Girls and Babies Weekend: Day 2

Saturday morning Stratton got up at 6 am, which is normal so I fed him in our room and laid him down in bed with me (which I never do) and he went back to sleep and slept until 8:30-9:00am. I got up at 8:00 and didn't even wake him up! Jarrod left about 6:30 to go his fraternity's alumni association meeting that was in Conway so we had the bed to ourselves and I was glad he went back to sleep! For most of the day on Saturday we just hung out and talked. Both the boys took a couple of good naps so we had some good time to visit.  Jarrod got home about 4pm from his meeting. He offered to keep the babies so we could go out to eat and to the movies! (Do I have great husband or what?!)

IMG_2815cropped

We went to Lazzari's for supper and then went to see "Letters to Juliet". We had such a good time! Then we ran into Target to pick up a few things, have you ever been to Target as they are closing? They start turning the lights off on you, creepy!!  We got back to the house a little after 10pm, where Jarrod had successfully fed both boys supper, changed Ian into his jammies and put him to bed about 7pm, bathed Stratton and got him ready for bed and put him down about 8:30! Not that I didn't think he could do it, he is great with kids and babies, but I was impressed!

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I am super impressed!! Will you send Jarrod to my house???