4.12.2010

"D"- Day

IMG_2604

We dropped Stratton off at Day Care this morning. Jarrod and I both went, mainly because I had a ton of stuff to take! But also for emotional support. I didn't cry, but came real close. I am flooded with emotions this morning so I spare you the details, but it was harder than I anticipated. I am already counting down the hours till 5pm! I might try to sneak by around lunch, if I have time. But I am worried that if I drop in it might just make it worse for me! The good news it that we dropped him off at 7:30 and I was at the office at 7:50, I even swung into McD's for an iced coffee (my weakness, but I needed some caffeine to get me going) and was still early! Today can't go by fast enough!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

It might be good to see how he's doing! I'd drop by ;)

amber leann said...

I couldn't ever drop by cause Jace would cry when I left!