10.03.2009

Stratton's 1st tractor ride

Jarrod drove a truck on the farm this weekend, so Stratton and I went with him and hung out with Gigi. We took lunch to Pops and Stratton got to ride on the tractor for the first time. He would have gotten on the truck with Jarrod, too, but Jarrod was gone taking a load to town while we were there. I also got my new car very dirty. Jarrod just shook his head and said "You just HAD to put that new car in the field didn't you" . . . .hmmm, maybe getting black wasn't such a good idea?!  The weather was great we spent a lot of time outside today. Man, I love fall and harvest time!!

IMG_1525 IMG_1526[Hey Pops, take me for a ride!!]

IMG_1528IMG_1532IMG_1535

[Stratton and Gigi riding with Pops while he unloaded the grain cart, if you look close you can see they are waving at me]

IMG_1536

[swinging with Gigi, we just bought this hat for him and he is already outgrown it!]

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

That is hilarious, and too cute. You can always WASH your car you know :) Is S holding his up really well all the time now? He is such a big boy.