9.30.2009

My new ride!

IMG_1524

It's a Venza, Toyota's new crossover. I really love it. It has SO much room. We can actually have Stratton in his carseat in the back and Jarrod can still sit in the seat in front of the carseat,. . .so not happening in the pathfinder. The only person that could sit there would be me and it was tight for me, too.  The only thing I will have a hard time getting used to is the smooth ride (not used to that in the Pathfinder) and being lower than I was in an SUV. What will be easy getting used to will be less trips to the gas station. I will hopefully be getting about 23 mpgs in town as opposed to 13 in the pathfinder! I know I am crazy for getting black, but it's SO pretty. . . .what can I say? It really is all about the "look" for me!  Gotta love those 20's!!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Ooooh it is pretty!! I love having a black car (can't bring myself to type v-a-n) except during the pollen.
And hooray for better gas mileage!!

amber leann said...

Black is always my first choice too! The color of my first truck that I bought with my money, lol! Love it!