3.27.2009

It's a boy!?!?!

What?!!? A total shock, well sort of. . .I just knew it was going to be a girl. That is what my gut told me from the very beginning. I should have known, I don't have great instincts! ha! At least I wasn't alone in my presumption, most everyone from my grandma to my hairdresser thought it was going to be a girl?! Oh, well I guess the good Lord thinks we need a boy, so who am I to complain?! Jarrod seems excited (well, for him. It's rather hard to tell when he gets excited) he says he never cared one way or the other, but I know better. . .

profile

 thumb sucking

it looks like we may have a thumb sucker on our hands!

itsaboy

No doubt, it's a boy. . .

 boy parts

he is really going to hate me for this post someday, huh?!

Our appointment went great, the Dr. said everything looked perfect. Which was relief because I haven't been able to feel him moving around yet and I was worried that something might be wrong. But on the monitor he was a shaking and moving all over the place!! The baby's heartbeat was 161, very normal. And my bp was great. I thought I was going to have to have the glucose testing next time but they are going to wait till May, yay! Now things get serious. . . time to pick a Name?!?!

4 comments:

amber leann said...

I have to say I was shocked as well! I really thought it was a girl. I can't wait now to find out the name....don't keep us waiting too long, lol! The pics are precious!!!

kristen g. said...

Oh my goodness the thumb sucking picture is the cutest thing ever. I love him so much, I can't wait to meet him!! I'm with Amber...don't keep us waiting on the name or we'll have to call him BABY BOY. :) Love you guys!!!

Kayce said...

Yay!!!! We are so happy for you guys. Cooper can have a boy to play with in the future. I love the pics.

Shea said...

I sure thought you'd have a girl, too! Should've known that with the exception of Melanie it seems to be boy season! Can't wait to hear the name choice!!!