11.03.2008

Halloween eats and treats!

I have to admit I worked pretty hard on my Halloween treats this year. But it was a labor of love and after the response I got from the neighborhood kids, it was all worth it! I made and packaged  "nutter butter ghosts", "scary cookie suckers" and  "krispy chocolate bats". . . .

IMG_0618 IMG_0620 IMG_0623IMG_0621 

We also had some friends over for dinner and games! We played this board game "Quelf" it was so funny. It's a great party game, but not intended for the timid or shy!!

IMG_0631 IMG_0632 

The cupcakes I made for dessert were super yummy & the icing was sooo good. . . just make a package of pudding (any flavor) according to the directions on the box and fold in a tub of cool whip, that's it!! It's so light and fluffy! I sprinkled them with some mini chocolate chips, too. . . .Yum-O! I also took a batch of these to my Papa's birthday party on Saturday.

 IMG_0630 IMG_0629 IMG_0629cropped

3 comments:

kristen g. said...

When you said you were making halloween treats I had no idea you were MAKING HALLOWEEN TREATS. To pass out!! Oh my word you are awesome. Can I nominate you for most awesome neighbor award even though I dont live there????

amber leann said...

Me too, me too! Just glad you don't live next door to me, you would sooooo put me to shame! They look GREAT!

Shea said...

Hmmm...we may have to trick-or-treat at your house next year!