10.22.2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 3 year anniversary! It just doesn't seem like it's been that long! A lot has happened in these 3 short years though! I love looking back on our wedding day. It was such a wonderful day!! Probably the best day of my life so far! These are some of my favorite wedding pics. . .

Christina & Jarrod at Rehearsal dinner cropped

weren't we cute at our hayride & cookout rehearsal dinner

0176 

we laughed a lot that day. . . and still do!

leaving ceremony cropped

this is one of my favorite pics, it's funny and silly . . . just like us!

~~Happy anniversary to us. . .3 down, 97 to go!~~

4 comments:

kristen g. said...

I love those pictures. Your wedding was so beautiful and I'm so glad I was there to celebrate with you! Happy Anniversary! Love and blessings to you both, Love, Kristen

amber leann said...

I'm with Kristen! The day was AWESOME for us to be able to share it with you, and even better for you! We love you both lots! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Laura said...

You look sooooo young!!!!

Shea said...

I forgot how long your hair was! Hope year 4 brings just as many laughs and good times!