10.27.2008

Baby Shower gift

Our associate minister's wife, Misti Meredith,  is pregnant with their 2nd child, a little girl they are going to name Madilyn Dawn. I made this gift tin and matching note cards for her shower and the cupcakes were an inside joke, but they turned out pretty fabulous. I may be going into the cupcake business after all the compliments I got. Ladies at the shower wanted to know where I bought them! ha! As if!!! Me? BUY cupcakes??!! They obviously don't know who my mother is, do they!! haha!  They were shocked to learn that I made them myself! { thank you very much!} I may not have inherited my mom's natural knack for cake decorating, but I think my attempt looks pretty good! I can't say I haven't had any experience, I have had a bag of icing in my hands a few times in the past. . .

IMG_0569 

IMG_0571IMG_0590

IMG_0600

3 comments:

amber leann said...

How FABULOUS is all of that!!!! LOVE IT!

kristen g. said...

Oooooh awesome!!! I had a feeling I shouldn't be reading your blog before dinner...now all I want to do is make cupcakes! hehe. deja vu?

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!! Very thoughtful of you and I know Misty loved all of it!