5.02.2008

The Wait is Over!

The big news is . . . . .

. . . . that my office is now located in Jonesboro!!

at

266 Southwest Drive, Jonesboro

100_0878

100_0879

100_0876 

I will still be doing pretty much the same job, just in a different more convenient location!  The marketing company that we use for all of our marketing materials (advertisements, logo design, direct mail pieces ect. . ) Powell Creative, is in the next office, well actually we are in the same office, we just have different front doors! We share a conference room and some other areas in the back of the office. The good news about that is that I will get to work more closely on projects with them, which is SO exciting for me!

I am a whole 3.0 miles from my house! I can't imagine what we will do with all money we are going to be saving on gas!!. . .oh wait, yeah it will probably go to the new coffee shop/gelato shop across the street from my office. . haha!

Anyway, that is my big news! I will be there full time starting Monday, so stop by and see me if you get a chance!!

5 comments:

amber leann said...

I know you are way excited!!!! YAY!!!

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

I looked for your ride Friday and didn't see it so I didn't know if you moved or not! So glad you won't have to drive a long way to work everyday! Exciting opportunity, too!

kristen g. said...

Yippeee! I like the last picture of your office b/c you can see the reflection of the flash from your car window.
Next time I'm in j'boro I'll be stopping by with some gelato.

Judy Jernigan said...

I'm so glad to hear you are working in Jonesboro. I know you will enjoy it.

kali said...

Well, I know how excited you are especially with gas being over $3 per gallon! Post pics of your new office once you get settled!!