2.28.2008

Spring Sing 2008!

springsing08

I ordered our tickets last week! We are going to the Friday night performance and we are taking Isabella this year (but she doesn't know it yet, so mums the word) and I think she's going to LOVE it!

Besides, it doesn't hurt for her to be getting "familiar" with the Harding campus. . . . wink.wink.

I have only missed one year of Spring Sing since I graduated from Harding.  It's a great show and I encourage you, if you haven't been to it in the past to go this year! It's always an entertaining show & great for all ages!

You can still get tickets, see link below. We prefer the balcony. Which are arguably better seats to see it all.  But there really are no bad seats at the Benson.

Harding University Tickets

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

I wish we could go! Maybe we'll make it to Homecoming this year instead.

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Bella is going to have so much fun with you guys!!